RAMEM supplies flight parts and components according to the technical specifications of its customers and performs precision machining on a variety of different materials: titanium, Invar, stainless steels, special alloys, technopolymers, etc., as well as thermal-cryogenic cycling to guarantee the dimensional stability of critical parts.
The flight parts and components form part of the supply chain for a variety of different projects:
- REMS “Rover Environmental Monitoring Station” for the NASA MARS SCIENCE LABORATORY -“CURIOSITY” rover
- APM “Antenna Pointing Mechanism” for the ENVISAT satellite
- OMC “Optical Monitoring Camera” for the INTEGRAL satellite
- TRIBOLAB, Spanish tribology experiment on the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION
- Other programmes such as: “Focal Plane Assembly” for the “PLATO Mission”, “Hold-Down and Release HRM”, “Coarse Lateral Sensor” for the “Elegant GreadBoard EBB” project, “Fourier Transform Scanning Mechanisms” for the “SPICA/SAFARI” project
Manufacturing of a variety of antennae and waveguides for our space clients