The CE marking represents the compliance of a product with the essential requirements of health and safety that may be applicable to the manufacturer/importer. This marking is a formal declaration that the product being marketed complies with the legal and technical requirements of the European Union.
RAMEM can carry out the assessment of the conformity and the drafting of the technical file.
- Risk analysis
- Technical report
- Load analysis document
- Load tests and trials for welds, materials, etc.
- User and maintenance manual
- Quality dossier: dimensional reports, materials, treatments, etc.
- Certificate of conformity
- Studies and trials for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)